Friday, December 17, 2010

Lunch today at the famous Thurman Cafe

Today I had the pleasure of eating the largest burger of my life. At our Christmas party somehow the topic of eating burgers came up while talking to a bunch of guys and my new friend Chad Pierce said he'd have to take me to The Thurman Cafe. Well who am I to turn down an offer like that. Apparently this little burger joint was highlighted on the show Man vs. Food.
Here's the menu description of what I ate:

The THURMANATOR - Bottom bun, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle, banana peppers, 12 ounce burger, bacon, cheddar, another12 oz burger, sautéed mushrooms & onions, ham, mozzarella & American cheese, top bun served with fries.

I'm sorry to say I couldn't finish the fries and pickle. I betcha Dalan Zartman could have. Anybody with me on that?

No comments: