Monday, May 4, 2009

Hang'n with the NewThing guys

Right now I'm sitting in the Yellow Box Ground Level Cafe' in Naperville, Ill. I'm here for the all lead pastor gathering. Guys are coming from all over the US and I think even one from the Philippines. We'll be together Mon. and Tues. As you've likely read in past entries, Encounter is partnering with the NewThing Network. They are committed to seeing new churches start and so are we. In fact in my message yesterday called, Multiply 2.0, I detailed out some our thoughts regarding a future plant out of Encounter. If I haven't mentioned it before, you can listen to our Sunday service messages by going to http://www.encounterchurch.us/. Anyway, I'm looking very forward to my time with these people. I'll tell you more in the next few days.

No comments: