Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Special Day with the Twins

Today is Abby & Sara's 10th birthday. Wow, double digits! I got to go on a four hour field trip to COSI with them and was Sara's group leader with six other kids. It was nice to interact with their friends and teachers throughout the day. Once the trip was over I had about an hour before picking them up again with Zach and we all headed for allergy shots. Zach, Sara & Rachel now all get an allergy shot once a week. After that I had a coaching call with with my NewThing coach Troy McMahon and two other church planters also in the NewThing Network. Once that was over the kids and I had supper at Subway (I'm partial to the 6" tuna sub with pepper jack cheese, lettuce and green peppers). Once supper was over I dropped Zach off at home so Melissa could take him to EMS and headed to the mall with the girls. The twins have been waiting for years to get their ears pierced and Melissa was gracious enough to let me be the one to experience that with them. It went really well and our friends Tom & Joann Balliett walked by at the perfect time b/c in the rush to get there I had forgotten our camera. So these next pics. are compliments of the Balliett camera:-)

No comments: