Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Heading Back to Cruz Blanca Guatemala

This past Sunday the team of people going to Cruz Blanca, Guatemala July 10-17 were prayed over and commissioned to go on behalf of Encounter Church. Altogether there are 25 of us going.
Our two main objectives are to build a large mobile classroom at the ministry center and to run a two day VBS to four different groups of children. There are approximately 260 children in all.
Many of the people at Encounter sponsor children at this ministry center and our team is bringing gifts from them to their sponsor child(ren).
I'll send out a pic from the airport of the group but I'm not certain if I'll have internet access while in Guatemala. It may be a week until you hear from me again but I'll be sure to give you an update when we're back:-)


No comments: