Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Birthday

It's midnight exactly. My 38th birthday just officially ended. For supper Melissa made one of my favorite meals: chicken enchiladas. We ate as a family and had a fun time talking around the table. After supper I snuggled on the couch watching a movie with all the kids. Then came the chocolate chocolate cake and ice cream! Yummy.
Eight years ago I went an entire year without pop, candy, desserts or eating after 8:00pm to loss some weight and eat better. If you know me, you know that those four things listed are a large part of most days in my life. Well...I thought I'd give it another try. The exception is I'm giving myself one day a month to indulge. Mainly for our families birthdays and special occasions. Feel free to ask how it's going. The first few weeks will be the hardest.

The picture of the kids is them enjoying some
well deserved hot chocolate after building a snow fort.


No comments: