Monday, January 12, 2009

Week # 2 Onsite at Eli Pinney Elementary

What a great adventure God is providing for us at ENCOUNTER CHURCH.
Yesterday was a mix between a service and a meeting full of FYI's.
We worshipped through praise songs, heard a powerful life testimony from Dalan & Jocelyn Zartman (pictured below) and even took our second offering. I had the opportunity to share about the trip I took to Chicago with Melissa, Kyle and Dalan. Check out the post just before this one for info on that. But as is often the case, when I begin talking about things I'm passionate about, the preacher in me comes out:-) No shouting, but I did speak with conviction.
Below are some pics. from our time yesterday.
This coming Sunday we will sing, hear a testimony and take an offering. After that each ministry group is getting together to be trained and talk through their responsibilities.

No comments: